then, let’s go!
There can be no more stylish way to enjoy an evening in Palm Beach than on board a luxury yacht. Cruising the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway, whether on a half-day private charter or an evening launch at sunset, our beautiful handmade classic Hinckley Picnic Boat – a name synonymous with the highest levels of yachting, is an experience that is quite unforgettable.
Viewing the beautiful mansions of the island of Palm Beach, navigating the downtown West Palm Beach waterways, and experiencing the unforgettable sunsets around Historic Palm Beach County is an exceptional treat with the Flagship Charter Group.
AREAS OF SERVICE
We can pick you up at approved locations in Palm Beach County, available upon request. Approved public docks for pick up include:
- Sailfish Club, Palm Beach
- Downtown West Palm Beach City docks
- Sailfish Marina, Singer Island
- Private homes owned by the charter client that have deep-water access and an unobstructed dock for our vessel to safely tie up to with a safe boarding ladder
No pickups at waterfront restaurants, but we can stop for dinner or cocktails!
Included in the price is fuel, ice, and a selection of sodas and water. A customary 20% gratuity to the captain is always appreciated, but not included.
- Boat-safe glassware and plates, bowls, wine/bottle opener and silverware are on board the vessel; additional provisioning can be requested at cost.
- Bring your own towels, sunscreen and snorkel gear.
- Jackets or sweaters are recommended for the sunset cruises.
- There is a Bluetooth stereo on board so you can play your own music, or we can stream music for you.
Hours of operation:
Winter season: November thru March: All day trip times are customizable.
Summer season: March thru October: All day trip times are customizable.
We are available for engagements, weddings, photo shoots and special events. Burials at sea can be arranged by special request.
Please call or email for pricing.
Things to Remember
- Six person limit
- No smoking
- No red wine
- No pets
- No fishing
- Children under the age of six must wear a life jacket at all times when the vessel is underway
TO GET MORE INFORMATION